Learn Flutter & Dart: Complete App Development Projects
Build Apps in Flutter, Google’s Cross-Platform Framework & Code with Its Dart Programming Language
By Mammoth Interactive | in Online Courses
Flutter is a new development framework for app development with a rich set of pre-built and pre-styled wireframing widgets, making it easy to deploy to Android and iPhone faster and easier. While Dart is a client-optimized language for fast apps on any platform. In this course, you will learn about Flutter, Dart language basics, and widgets that are used for functions, and there will also be projects included. Release your first app, launch a startup, or learn to code with an impressive portfolio. All it takes is this course.
- Access 54 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to use the Flutter app development framework
- Practice using variables, lists, maps functions, loops, classes, objects & inheritance with Google’s programming language, Dart
- Build the UI for an app by using Flutter’s text, button, text & image widgets
- Access all source code for instant reference
How do I buy at a promotional or lower price? If you have not registered for sharewareonsale, via this site’s exclusive link
Sign up for sharewareonsale here ，And order to buy to get $10.
Buy at a promotional price： $59.99 The Premium Learn to Code 2021 Certification Bundle | SharewareOnSale Deals