New ‘Spaces’ Directory
The card design is of course also integrated in the new section dedicated to spaces. Likewise, we have also added new search, filter and sorting options. All information is at the fingertips of the users, who are able to easily follow or join spaces directly from the overview. In order to minimize the required effort, the information on the cards is sourced from the short descriptions of the respective spaces. With these new features, we are sure that users will be able to find the right people with the right know-how and interests much faster than before.
As briefly mentioned in the introduction, we have of course also implemented many other enhancements. To name just a few of them:
- Ability to reset the individual user settings in terms of ‘Notifications and ‘Email Summaries’
- Option to set a default time zone for non-logged-in users
- New command-line features: Add/Delete new users; Unlock purchased modules
- New option to allow users to add new members to a Space without an invite
- Partial support for images within email notifications
- New Tag Picker Input Widget for Spaces / User Profiles
- Ability to follow/unfollow users independent of friendship status
- LDAP: New skip list to exclude incorrect DNs from import
- Various performance improvements
As always, for more information take a look into the Release Notes and the Changelog. Thanks to all involved for the development and input during the beta phase for the new version!